Women’s Money Week 2013 is the second annual weeklong online event running from March 4th-8th, 2013 — coinciding with International Women’s Day. Women’s Money Week is about encouraging women to speak up about money, take control of their finances, and reshape their financial futures. For one week of the year, the best and brightest in person finance come together to share their knowledge and experience. Each day a new topic is tackled a new topic as it uniquely affects women.
The 2013 Topics are:
- Monday, March 4: Increasing Income
- Tuesday, March 5: Finding Time / Increasing Productivity
- Wednesday, March 6: Family and Money
- Thursday, March 7: Happiness, Hobbies, and Money
- Friday, March 8: Future Planning & Financial Planning
Check back each day for a full list of posts.
In 2012 we had nearly 100 bloggers participating covering the following topics:
- Monday: Entrepreneurship / Making Money
- Tuesday: Relationships & Money
- Wednesday: Saving & Investing
- Thursday: Budgeting
- Friday: Money in Your 20s/30s/40s/50s/Retirement
- Saturday: Debt
- Sunday: Goals / Taking Action