Today is International Women’s Day and the last day of Women’s Money Week 2013. (In the US this day often gets overlooked, but around the world it’s actually a fairly major holiday).
Take the time to celebrate by reading the articles from today about future planning and financial planning, as well as reading the rest of the articles from the week.
- On Women’s Money Week: How to Take Control of Your Financial Future
- From Chicago on the Cheap: Planning for the future
- From Ideas for Women: Money, Finance, and Investing Blog: 6 Ways to Live for Today and Plan for the Future
- From Fat Wallet Blog: How to Not Get Hustled by Your Student Loans
- From Single Mom’s Income: Making a Financial Plan for the Future (Here’s Mine)
- From Monroe on a Budget: Can your family’s ID documents be found on short notice?
- From Pocketmint: Women and money: four destructive myths
- From the Road Not Chosen: Planning for an Uncertain Future
- From One Frugal Girl: The ‘One Day’ Fund – Saving for Long Term Goals
- From Tackling Our Debt: 8 Money Management Tips Anyone Can Follow
- From Budget for Health: Everyone has a plan – until they get punched in the face
- From the Lean Times: Women at Work – Friends or Foe?
- From November Sunflower: Residual income can be a huge help in planning your financial future
- From Financial Woman: Looked at Your Life Goals Lately?
- From New School of Finance: So You Want To Start A Business
- From Daily Money Shot: Preparing My Child for the Future
- From Northern Cheapskate: Keep Saving When Times are Tough
- From Budgetwise Financial: We Rule The World
- From Suddenly Frugal: Tax Refund: Do You Really Need One
- From Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance: The Overlooked Wealth Building Trait
- From Planting Money Seeds: Are You Ready for Your Financial Future?
- From Dog Ate My Wallet: Prepare for the Future by Owning Your Past
0 thoughts on “Future Planning and Financial Planning”
[…] up in my inbox this week, about how Americans plan to spend their tax refunds. Considering on this last day of Women’s Money Week, the organizers have asked us bloggers to write about future planning and financial planning, I […]
Amazing articles. It’s exciting to see all the great money resources in one place. I am promoting most of your articles on my site today!! If I missed anyone, please drop me a line and I’ll put you in 🙂