If you’re a writer, blogger, community leader, or financial expert, we want you to be involved in National Women’s Money Week. Doing so is easy. All you need to do is:
1. Commit Commit to writing on one or more of our topics on your own platform/blog during Women’s Money Week.
2. Encourage discussion Get your readers and others involved by encouraging discussion on the topics. Tweet, post on facebook and pinterest, about the articles you like and the articles you’ve written using the #WMWeek17 hash tag.
See our topcis below.
- Sunday, January 1: Relationships & Money / Financial Organization
- Monday, January 2: Goals / Taking Action
- Tuesday, January 3: Entrepreneurship / Earning Your Worth / Making Money
- Wednesday, January 4: Budgeting / Saving / Spending
- Thursday, January 5: Managing Debt / Savings
- Friday, January 6: Credit / Identity Theft
- Saturday, January 7: Investing in Your Future: Retirement / Investing / Insurance / College Planning / Home Ownership
Submit Links to Your Posts
3. Sign up as a Participant. Let us know that you’ll be participating by signing up for the participant’s email list using the form below. Once you sign up we’ll list you on our Participants page. Sign up using the form on the lower portion of the Participants page. Participants receive their logo and bio on the Participants page.